Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Best Answer Is The Truth




Absolutely always, no questions asked, the best answer or story you could ever give someone is the truth.

I've always been a person who told the truth. Not because I knew the power of it, but because I always believed that the lie can be discovered and I'll be called out for it. Later in life I truly understood the force of the Truth.

I am not referring here to the little lie that everyone is telling once in a while, but about important things. Things or stories that might even change your life.

People expect you to lie. When someone comes to you wanting to tell you about what happened to them: bad, sad experience, or awesome, unbelievable experience, you expect them to embellish it, and make it more sad than it already was, or, on the opposite side, make it look even more wonderful that it actually was.

But, when someone is telling you the truth, that truth is so real, that your mind knows that person couldn't possibly think of that. You don't hear the sappy words, or the lies, you actually get the true story. Even if you might have any sense of doubt, on a quick research you see they told you the truth.

The best way to obtain anything in life is by telling the truth, because no one expects you to.



Photo credit: pixabay


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment