What do you do? When the one that hurts you so much that you feel like you're broken into a thousand little pieces, comes to you and says "I am sorry". Smiling with the innocence of a child.
When that person that said they love you, treat you like you wouldn't treat a beast. Screams at you, reacts as if you're there to destroy their peace, when all you're trying to do is help, they react like an animal in a cage and you feel thorn with every word that comes screaming out of their mouth.
They scream so loud and react so bad that you remember when you were a kid and the ratio of the aggressor was as big as it was today. They were big and strong, looking mighty, and you were a child,trying to get small to get out of the way, not understanding what you did to cause this. This reaction from them. So much negative coming from them.
And you look the same now as you did then. Just not understanding what cause their reaction. You were just standing there. Not moving, not talking, not doing anything. Just standing. And their wrath came tumbling down like you would have tried to ruin their day. But you were just standing there. Just standing there.
So you leave. Hurt. Broken. Felling small. Not even fighting back. You're not even mad, you're just numbed. And you're thinking, is this enough? When is it going to be enough?
To all of you being in that situation and wondering "Is there something better out there?". Yes. There is.
"Is it going to be hard to get it?". I don't know. Everyone's road is different.
"Will it be worth it?". I haven't heard anyone say it wasn't.
"Am I gonna get it?". I have no idea how far you are willing to go.
"Should I do it?". Only you know the answer to that.
"Should I stay?". Do you want to?
"I am scared.". We all are. No matter what you choose. Stay, don't stay. We are all scared. But I can tell you that you are not alone!
Find comfort in knowing that YOU are NOT alone. Even if you don't see everyone. Even if most are pretending to have it together, and all figured out. They don't. They just push through like you do. That's all they do.
Photo credit:
Thank you to everyone who made a donation, and to all the ones who are making donations. You are helping me carry on and give back what I've learned. Thank you 🧡
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment