I never believed it is possible to love a little pet so much, and feel an out of this world pain when she will leave.
They were my world, she and her sister. They ended up here by chance, but I've learned with them how it feels to love someone without any expectations.
Along the way we had amazing moments. They showed me love in their own way, made me laugh, helped me fight some problems and I helped them when they needed it. We were perfect together.
And then the unimaginable happened. We rushed to the doctor and tried our best to get her better. We fought so hard till the last second. I was by her side day and night, almost all the time. I can't describe to you the feeling when you see the last breath. The end. Just stopped fighting. Tired probably from everything she went through. She was calm now. Better, I hope. In a wonderful place where she is healthy and happy. And I was a mess.
I can't tell you how it feels. I can't describe it. You think it was your fault. Try to remember everything you did. Was it you? Did she get something from you? Could you have done more? Maybe you should have tried more?
Then you feel guilty. Guilty for not spending more time with them. Because it will never be enough no matter how much time you spend.
She left this world surrounded by love. And she will always be loved.
Photo credit: me
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help
me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated.
Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment