Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Simple Favor




That is all that she asked of her. A simple favor. And everything changed in an instance.

I have finally, after a long time, seen a movie that I really liked. And Blake Lively was delicious and amazing, and simply ruled as a bad girl. She had that vibe that made you want to be like that. Don't care about other people's problems, act like everything can be fixed, like the world isn't ending just because something went wrong, you made a bad and stupid choice, but you don't care.

When I have moments in which I am acting similarly, I feel so relieved. The pressure is off, I don't have to be perfect anymore, and I finally feel free. I feel like I'm enjoying life, like things come easier and stress free, like I can do anything I want without feeling conditioned to do it in a certain amount of time, in a given way, with a specific outcome. Time disappears and everything becomes so relaxed and easy.

Maybe we need more moments like that. Moments when we care less, stress less, do as much as you want or feel like it, be exactly as you want to be, even if that means that you are not perfect. Stop living to everyone's expectations and start doing things as you want to. At your own pace. Following your heart.

Have that moment when you involve less, and you focus more on you. It will give you a feeling of calmness and peace.

Be as you want to be. Be as you feel to be. Be the you that you want to be.



Photo credit: me


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment