I kept saying I am going to tackle these matters, but I've postponed enough.
Since I am a woman, as you all know, I am going to talk from the woman's perspective, but it doesn't mean this isn't applying to men as well.
Sweet, wonderful, amazing ladies, never, ever look into your man's phone. Never. His phone is personal and it should stay that way. As should yours.
Innocent conversations you might find in there, will translate in your mind into passionate affairs. Reason falls when suspicion appears.The only time I looked into my boyfriends phone was when I wanted to buy him a tech thing that he had a picture of in his phone. That was the one and only time.
You are adding to your media account the best pictures of you possible. You like when people admire you, so you will always choose the best pictures of you to post. What if someone writes to you in private and conversation goes something like this:
- You're very beautiful.
- Thank you. - you like the compliment, you're not savage, so you will answer politely.
- You have really great photos. What filter are you using?
And from this can start an entire conversation. You see it innocent. Someone asked, you answered, there's no romance involved. But, if your man is reading your conversation, he just might explode.
Now imagine the conversation is on your man's phone. You read it, make all the scenarios possible that would even put Hollywood writers to shame, and your attitude towards him changes to 180. When you are just about to blow up, you hear him say:
- Sweetie, you kept saying you weren't satisfied with how your photos look, have you tried the X filter? Some girls are using it and they are content with the result.
Now isn't that sweet? He was trying to find that out for you, to make you happy, while in your had WWIII was beginning.
And this is just an example ladies. Take it as it is.
Photo credit: pixabay+me
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help
me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated.
Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment