Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Thank You




I'm in love. I'm in love with you, and with what it could be. I'm in love with the idea of us, and the future that I see. I'm in love with the image of me, being right there where I see myself. I'm in love, and that makes me feel the world as being mine.

The idea of love is so complex. We can love a person, a family member, a pet, an animal, a friend, a random person who does something wonderful and unexpected for us, a thing, a memory, a future image, a future self, a wish, a desire, the person we see ourselves becoming, the place we see reaching. And the list can go on and on.

I'm in love with the place I see myself standing in the near future. I am in love with the near future self, that I see standing exactly in the place that I have always dreamed of being.

I have been confused before, for quite some time, living in a world I thought it was what I wanted, trying to find that something that was always missing, and trying to find myself and my happiness. No matter what I did, how much I tried, it never soothed me, and I never understood why, until recently.

Now I know what my road in life is. My path, my way, my future. I know where I am supposed to be, and I am there, so close everyday. So close to you, so close to the near future me, standing there, thanking you all for your help.

I deserve the happiness, the joy that that will bring me, the "happily ever after", the Hollywood romance, the appreciation, all the love and appreciation that are coming towards me, all the moments of pure love that I am going to receive, all the genuine appreciation from the people who want to work with me, all the great colleagues who are teaching me so much, and to whom I am thankful. I deserve all these things, so full and so plenty. And I am so grateful to every person who is coming into my life to get me there, to that moment, on that stage, where I see myself and where I was always meant to be. Thank you. Thank you to all of you. I love you all. My life is better for meeting every one of you. Thank you for coming into my life to help me. I appreciate and love you.



Photo credit: pixabay


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment