For a long time I believed that I am the only one who feels the way I did. The only one suffering, or not understanding life, or not knowing how to do it. I thought that other people have it all figured it out, or at least a big part of it, and they are all just enjoying the ride while I didn't know where to start or how to approach it.
Only in time I understood that I am not the only one. No body has it figured it out. They are all struggling in a way or the other to find a way and to just live. It doesn't matter how old you are, how rich you are, how much someone's life could seem so amazing and glamorous on the outside, people are always suffering about something.
Nobody's life is just perfect and that's that. Every person on this Earth struggle about something they may or may not speak about it. And most of the times, because nobody is saying anything, you just watch them and think how perfect everything is for them, and how easy breezy everything seem. But it really isn't like that. They're just not talking about their struggles.
There are so many people battling depression in silence, being in an unhappy or unhealthy environment at home, at school, at work, among the friends they have, who have their own problems and they show their insecurities by picking on the things they know affects you, or they are jealous on the things you might do, succeed, or have the courage to try to do.
And I also understand their point in a way, and please bear with me for a second, cause I know the first instinct is to say "WHAT???" But think about it for a bit. Where you never insecure about something, or frightened, and your first reaction was to joke a bit mean on someone else's expense? Or you heard of a friend's success and you were happy for them, but you also got jealous thinking you deserve that as well? Cause maybe you worked hard and all.
So, now you see my point that we all have these moments where things happen? Where even if for a moment (which we all know that sometimes it lasts more than a moment), you behaved exactly like the ones you blame of being bad, mean, jealous, and so on? And that is because everybody is going through something, and there are moments when you can't fake it anymore, or you don't know how to react, or you just had enough, and you burst out, and you react in a way that maybe it's not you, but you do it.
And, we do have to agree that there are people who are mean for a living, so to say. They are always making fun of everyone, giving snappy answers. But those people have their own problems as well, and this is why they are like this. I'm not defending anyone here. The people in front of you are not responsible for your problems, so treating them bad because you are going through things isn't excusable and it doesn't have to be tolerated. But it is what is going with them. It is the motif to why they are acting like this. So, maybe a trip to the psychologist wouldn't be a bad idea. And it will help them a lot. They can resolve issues and end up being a happier person, having a better quality of life.
But what I wanted to say, is that no matter how perfect someone's life might seem, how easy might appear on the outside, how everything seem to fall into place so effortlessly for some, that's not the true case. People have problems. People struggle. People cry in silence, away from the eyes of others. Everybody is going through something. You are not the only one who thinks life is hard on them. It's the same with others as well. Just no one talks about it.
Stay safe everyone, and remember it's not just you. It's everyone ๐
Photo credit:
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment