Feeling lost and confused. Sometimes is not about getting rid of the pain, about finding the way out, running through it so fast to escape it. Sometimes it's just about letting it be. Going through it. Feeling it. Letting it take over. Cry over it. Hope over it. Looking for the answers, by asking the questions.
"Why am I this way?" "What is this pain trying to tell me?" "What is this experience trying to teach me?" "Why is this (still) affecting me?"
There are so many questions you can ask yourself during those moments, and then just wait for the answer. you'll know what it is. You'll hear it inside you. It won't be you giving those answers. How I know that? Because you'll feel like a claw inside you when what you're hearing is not true, is not for you, but coming from you.
What's for you will always feel light. Even if it's hard, or if it's something that you don't want to hear, it will still feel light. Sad, maybe, but light.
My heart is aching. I wish I could make it go away. I wish I could wake up tomorrow and see that I in that place that I want to be in. The place I long for and I dream of and I pray for. That I have the life I want, the money I desire, the love I am searching for, the freedom I need, that I can breath freely and I feel alive, after a long time of feeling lost.
What is this trying to teach me? - I need to focus better. I need to let distractions go. I need to focus on my ride. That's what I've prayed for and that's what's important now.
I've asked the questions and I found the distraction. I've found out that by holding unto the thing I wanted, I'm blocking the thing meant for me.
It's not easy, because the thing I want is the love my heart needs, so letting go is not easy. But, this is just a little part compared to the love that I will receive if I surrender and let go. I release you and I release myself. Our happiness is someplace else, in opposite directions, with different people. Thank you for pushing me, and for giving me that nudge that I needed. I think that is what you were meant to do in my life. I think I brought something in yours too. I don't know what that was. But, thank you. I let you go now, and I release myself as well.
I see myself in my new life. I am so bright and beautiful. So much light showers me and comes out of me, around me. It's everywhere. I am happy. I am so at peace. Things are finally going well. Projects that I love are pouring into my life and I love working in them. Wow I am so bright! I am so happy to start my new life! I look forward with so much joy to start my new life! I am so at peace! Thank you God!
Just ask yourself the questions. You will get answers. If not at first, try again later. But, you will get them. It doesn't have to be the questions I wrote, choose some that fit your situation and what you want to know. Then, listen. You'll either see images, or hear thoughts. You will know the truth from the light, because the truth is always light, and the lie is always heavy.
Trust yourself and your intuition. You got this!
Thank you to everyone who made a donation, and to all the ones who are making donations. You are helping me carry on and give back what I've learned. Thank you 🧡
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment