Friday, January 5, 2018

Feeling Tired And Anxious




Two night of not sleeping well can mess up with your mind and mood big time. I have no idea why the lack of sleep, cause I am pretty tired when I am going to bed, but no matter how sleepy I feel and how tired I am, I still find myself looking at something on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter, or searching for something online that might help with my business, and I find myself still awake at late night hours, and getting kind of nervous at some point when I realize I only have a few hours left to sleep.

Why is it so hard to just go to bed and sleep? It shouldn't right? You go to bed, turn off the light, leave everything aside and sleep. But I guess it's not that easy when you have so many thoughts running through your mind with 100 miles an hour.

Sometimes you just want to do everything yourself. You feel like no one will do it as good as you, as fast as you, as perfect as you. You are the absolute sole person on the face of the Earth that can do those things exactly as they should be done. You want to let someone else do it, release yourself from the pressure of having to do that thing and having to do it perfectly, you would love to delegate and just sit back and relax, and if things don't end up as they should you won't be the blame for it, you don't have to take responsibility, feel guilty, and nervous for being your fault. You would love so much to do that. But you can't, because you want to badly for things to be done in a certain way, and you care so much about the outcome that you just can't let someone else do it.

So you end up even more tired than before. Everything hurts, your mind is tired, you can't even concentrate on simple things, you get angry out of the stupidest things, even the voice of someone talking to you makes you angry, for absolutely no reason at all but the fact that by them talking, you have to concentrate, and pay attention, and your mind just can't do that anymore.

It is normal. Everybody is going through this at some point, and it is perfectly normal to feel this way when you are at that level of tiredness. You do however, have to remember that the person you are lashing out at has no fault that you are tired, and maybe they are actually trying to help, or just trying to make you feel better. So before you jump at their throat, maybe won't be such a bad idea to tell them how tired you are, and how this is making you nervous and edgy, and maybe you should try to either go to sleep, or try to make yourself feel better by taking a nice bath, or listening to some nice music, or watch a movie or a TV show that you love.

Do whatever will help you to be happy, and delegating sometimes, or letting others try to do the things you think only you can do, can help you relax more and have more happy moments to enjoy life, rather than going through it feeling tired and nervous all the time.

Take time for yourself and remember that you are human, and not being perfect is ok.



Photo credit: pixabay


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment