Tuesday, January 16, 2018

What Is the Purpose of Life?




Where are we heading? Is there somewhere we are heading to? Is there a destination? We are running so fast sometimes toward something and we don't even know what, or where it is.

I feel sometimes like I am consuming in a second the flame for an entire lifetime. Like I am running with such speed that it seems like time is compressed into a second. I have morning now and a moment later is evening, and I still have fuel to go three more rounds. I'm so pumped up with energy that the night turns into day, and the hours I lose in bed make me puff and twist and turn, wanting to turn dark into light and start over.

 Every new project is a new beginning, a new start, a new reason for living. It is filling me up with adrenaline, I start dreaming, and wanting, I am acting and reacting to the world around me and I feel life rushing through my veins. I feel alive.

The air is sharper, the sky is bluer, the Sun shines brighter, and everything around just goes through me at an intensity that is hard to describe. I need this. I need the new dreams, the new ambitions to make me feel life, to make me understand the purpose we are here ... the purpose I am here. The reason everything happens.

I have dreams, I have them loud and clear. I am just searching for ways to make them real, to bring them in my world, in my reality.

Some seem to have it so easy. They sneeze and get their way. Some fight like crazy for what they want. Some go through life as if they are in a competition. It is like you could write the definition of a hard life just by describing their own, but they are still so strong and positive and determined to live their life that you can't help wanting to have at least half of their strength, and determination, of zest and willingness to live. Yet others buy a new wallet and they are crazy happy of how beautiful it is, but they break to pieces and shut down when they realize it doesn't fit any purse, so they spent the money in vain.

The reaction of a full of life person would be to either return it, or sell it and get the money back, or give it to someone who has less, or as a gift, leave it in a drawer until they find a bigger bag they will like and buy ... this is the one who will find a way to get over this situation.

The other one won't want to return it or sell it, because they wanted a wallet, and any of these options would result into not having any wallet at all. They won't give it away, because they spent money on it that they lost and the idea of throwing money away when they fight to make them is not an option. They won't give it as a gift, because the liked the wallet so much, and they feel like no one is good enough to receive that amazing wallet that they loved that much. Buying another bag is out of discussion, because that would imply spending more money, possibly on an acquisition that will prove to be as bad as the wallet.

Why does it seem so easy for some and feel like the end of the world for others? We have some lessons to learn? Are we learning them? Did they already learn them and now they just cruise through problems and life?

Which tell of the afterlife and previous life is it true? Do we get to choose where we go, what family, what city or country, what social condition? Do we choose what struggles to go through in life? Choose the people we meet, good and bad, and pre-create the experiences we will have? Is the purpose set before?



Photo credit: pixabay


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment