Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Decide That You Want This, And it Will Come to You




I want to wait for you. To wait for all my dreams to come true. And I'm in no hurry, because I know they will come soon. Much sooner than I could ever think.

I know it inside me. How do I know it? Because I feel it. I feel it in every fiber of my soul and body. I know it is close, because I almost can see the stars and Universe align to bring me this. Bring me all the things that I have always wanted.

Have you ever felt like you are on the right track? Like this is where you always was supposed to be? To get? Like you know the road, and it was always there for you. All you had to do was to decide you want to take it. So simple, right? It's almost nuts how simple it is. All you have to do is want it. And I want it.

I want it all. I want the road, I want the adventure, I want the path the leads me to where I always saw myself. And even if You might not be there forever, even if You might be there for a moment, I want you too. I want the moment of us. That moment where everything is perfect. When we look in each other's eyes and we know. We know exactly what will happen, and we know in every bone in our body that this is right. It doesn't matter what happens next. If there is more, or this is all. At that moment, That is all we know and want, and that's enough.

I see you on my path. You are there beside me to help and guide me into this new world that I have wished for so much and for so long. And I thank you. I know so sure that we will get there, that I am thanking you now for being there for me then. For your smile, for your hand, for your touch and your support. Thank you for being there for me, and with me.

Now I can finally see it clear. No more excuses. No more letting go. This is the moment where everything changes, when I get there, up there, among the stars, and I love it. I love every step I see myself taking there, I love everything I see myself doing there. No more excuses. No more letting go. Just taking the step.

Decide that you want this, and it will come to you. Feel it in every fiber in you, and already be grateful for getting it, and it will come to you.



Photo credit: pixabay


If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
 
 
 Donations : PayPal 


No comments:

Post a Comment