I am usually a patient person. When I set my mind to something, I can pursue that until I am getting there, or at least until I am exhausting all the possibilities, and even then, I don't feel like giving up. I think I might have something in me that truly makes me an optimistic. The kind that even when there are clearly no more solutions, I am still hanging in there, feeling in a way that maybe I didn't knew all the paths, and maybe there is one that might eventually get me to the outcome I was hoping for.
That is the level of hanging in, and patience, that I have. It may not always be healthy, but when a miracle happens and your dream comes true, the feeling you get is out of this world, and priceless in every sense of the word. The joy that rushes through your body and your heart, that literally make you feel like you are stepping on clouds, like you are as light as a feather, and you feel so light headed that is making you dizzy.
I do have to admit that I get so fired up, and so caught in my dreams that when something hits or shakes the road I can drop so fast that I can't get up for a few days. Kind of what is happening now. The change I am working for is pretty huge, and it already puts a lot on me by the simple fact that I have to change some things, make some decisions, maybe disappoint some people, and do all that while hoping for the outcome I dream of, not having the certainty.
I know that there are things that scare me, no matter how much I wish for the end result to happen, but I also know that once I put things in motion and I am walking through the process, things become clearer and less scarier. So, now, I am at the beginning of things. I am launching them, or at least I am trying to. And the uncertainty of it, and the fight to start it is exhausting.
I also know that when I do get up, I have a strength in me that is out of this world. So powerful and resilient that I can almost fell it pushing me from behind, like a hand on my back, guiding me on the road with the speed of light.
I just have to take it day by day, and step by step, and stay on track. Remember the end goal, the dream I have, take the step, go through it, and see where it leads me. I have the wind in my back, God beside me and all around me, and the end destination right in front of me.
Day by day, and step by step. Just hang in there. The end is close, and it will be amazing.
Photo credit: pixabay
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment