Lately I've found a new passion in watching real case movie stories. I feel like there is a power behind these kind of movies, seeing how others chose to live their lives, what mistakes they made and how they surpassed them, how they found their success or overcome failure.
So I've watched "Joy", the Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro movie and it gave me that wonderful feeling like I could do anything, like I could move mountains, swim an entire ocean, swift the Universe to run my way, own my life and actually make something I can say I am extremely proud I did it.
Do you ever get that feeling? Like there is nothing stopping you, there is no match for you, like you've found your strength to be the one you've always dreamed of being. The feeling that is making you feel so wonderful, strong, happy, powerful ... it's running through your veins and takes over every little part of your body, invading every cell, changing you anatomically to he core, making you a way better version of yourself, so full of hope, dreams and the sense of "this time I'm really gonna make it", "I can do this".
So you start doing the thing you've been thinking of for ages, you work frantically on it late through the night, blood is rushing, heart beats faster, ideas pour in, and you can barely keep up with how much you have in you. You're enthusiastic and alive, and you love every second of it. You go to bed and barely manage to fall asleep because you're mind is going 100 miles an hour ... and you finally cave into sleep, filled with the promise that this time you'll go all the way, you'll make your dream come true and you will become whom you've always wanted.
Morning comes ... you wake up ... your usual life starts ... you're tired from sleeping just a few hours the night before and your enthusiasm drops, and you think that you'll do it, you just have to start it when you get back home, and then, after a good night sleep, and so on. The more time goes, the less optimistic you are. "There is also tomorrow" ... "I don't have to hurry, this is something important that needs to be done right".
I know I'll lose my eagerness and passion, that I'll forget how much I've wanted to do and be ... but now ... I just want to enjoy this wonderful feeling that is making me light-headed ... the feeling that I can finally be who I've always wanted ... right now, I can finally be me ... and I LOVE IT.
Photo credit: pixabay
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help
me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated.
Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment