Who ever said that a break up doesn't feel like is killing you inside, they never really loved the other person, or they didn't loose anything in the process.
Even when you know that this is the right thing to do, because you love each other, but you are no longer in love with each other, it still hurts like hell, and you feel like you are being shredded to pieces.
I can't think of what's coming. As soon as I let my mind go back into the past, remembering his touch, his arms around me, his kisses, the time spent together, the nights we slept next to each other, the safeness he gave me, and made me feel, they are all killing me now.I wish I could describe you more of the wonderful things that my husband did for me during the years we've been together, but I can't right now, because every memory is kneeling me and it goes through me like a sword.
Love sucks. And you should not listen to anything I say because I am in pain right now.
Beside the fact that I am losing my relationship, and my marriage, by choice, but knowing that I have to do this because things aren't working anymore, I will also have to leave the house I have been living in for the past 13 years, I will lose the peace I had here, the safeness I had here. I am waking up with no money, no job, I don't exactly know how to do anything but write, a failing business, a lost marriage, and having to move back with my parents which are at war, and with whom - even though I love them so unbelievable much - we couldn't live together anymore after I grew up - different opinions, life beliefs, and the saying "m house, my rules".
One step in front of the other. Right? I've heard that. I'll try it. I am trying it.
Happiness is on the other side of pain. - I've heard this too. But on what side? Cause I feel like I'm not seeing it. They all seem such bs right now.
What keeps you? What keeps you from going insane? What keeps you from doing stupid things? Cause I feel like the line is so thin right now that I can actually see through it. How do you stand straight when you lose everything? Cause I feel like throwing up, and I see no purpose for going on. How do you live when you lose everything?
Photo credit: pixabay
If this helped you in any way, you can donate a little something to help me keep going. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)
Donations : PayPal

No comments:
Post a Comment