Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Worse Things Than Death



The worse thing I could ever imagine going through as I grew up, and even as an adult, was losing someone I loved, by them dying. That was the absolute worse. And I did had people that I loved, family members or friends that passed away, and it was so hard to get over it. Some deaths were worse than others, if you take into consideration how close you were to that person, what it represented for you, how much you loved them, how they died, if you got to say goodbye or not, how you left things before their passing. All these add to your brain and make you get over the even harder, or somewhat easier. 

Then I heard someone saying that there are worse things than death. And I thought "well, that's stupid". How could something be worse than that? You lost that person forever. You will never see them again. If you had a fight, you will never get to make things right again. You can't say you're sorry anymore. And I was finding more and more questions like these. 

Then I got my answers. What if they have a really bad disease and they suffer a lot? They are in daily pain that no pill can fix. What if they have health problems, mental problems, that makes it impossible for them to live? 

We usually want people to stay here because it's hard for us to let go. Cause the person who's passing isn't feeling it anymore. They are on the other side. They might still be able to see us, stay with us, and maybe suffer too because we are suffering, but usually we want them here for us, cause it helps us having them here.

 But if every day or every breath is a struggle, than I think that just might be worse than dying. Do you agree?

 

 Photo credit: Tumisu from Pixabay

 

If this helped you in any way and you found value in it, you can make a donation. No amount is too small, but it is deeply appreciated. Thank you :)

 Donations : PayPal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment